|Location||Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
Sqa Analyst Quality Assurance Talent500 Years T883
Company Overview: Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so its equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers. For more than 30 years at 3M, Ive seen firsthand how its a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company, my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact were making around the world Mike Roman, chief executive officer and chairman, 3M.
Job Description and Responsibilities: experience Required: experience Desired: Education and Training Required: Primary Skills: Additional Skills:
- Determines quality assurance parameters by discussing with the software/product designers.
- Designs and implements QA test procedures. Drafts of testing documents.
- Troubleshoots quality issues and modifies test procedures.
- Conducts analysis checks on product specifications.
- Builds and reviews Quality Assurance execution reports.
- Executes all levels of testing including, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, GxP Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, etc.
- Ensures the successful deployment of products into the market that comply with all business, regulatory and performance requirements.
- Responds to requests from the design team and management.
- 2 Years experience as a business analyst or SQA analyst in private, public, government or military environments (large and small projects)
- 2 Years experience with custom applications testing.
- 2 Years experience with full end to end testing including workflows and integrations.
- Healthcare Order to Cash experience (preferred)
- experience with data migration testing
- Bachelors degree in Computer science, Business, or related field (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
- Software Validation Skills and Communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook Understand all aspects of software development life cycle.
- Understand various SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall etc.)
- Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills across technical and senior operational management audiences.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green belt (or other process improvement disciplines)
- Familiar with various IT and PM tools Jira, RTC etc.
- Familiar with testing automation tools
- ITIL certified (preferred)
- Oracle, Pega and Mule Soft
Interested candidates should send their CVs