|Location||https://jobs.adnoc.ae/job/Abu-Dhabi-Senior-Graphic-Designer-Abu/571287022/, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 20, 2022|
Senior Graphic Designer
Develop creative visual designs for reports, presentations and documents produced within ADNOC. Provide expert views on designs of reports and presentations for the management.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 1)
- Use wide range of media, including photography and graphic design software to develop graphics layouts, product illustrations, company logos, and various corporate communication media.
- Review received design orders by ADNOC management and sets priority of work to be completed.
- Consult with end users regarding design needs, deliverable targets and deadlines.
- Collect, organize, and maintain media library assets (images, previous jobs and stock photography items).
- Set and conduct quality control measures for digital print equipment and paper stock and reviews the details of the pre-press print product.
- Make proof copies of art work for clients’ approval as well as for printing technicians to be used as guide with digital offset / network printing machine.
- Keep abreast with graphic design and printing technologies and explore new products.
- Assist in equipment maintenance, budget control, media asset management and printing stock control.
- Ensure that confidential documents are properly handled and no unauthorized personnel gains access to the information.
- Keep current with the latest printing technology, update new designing software and designing skill by attending seminars and exhibitions.
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 2)
Job Specific Accountabilities (Part 3)
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department / Section budgets, assist in the implementation of the approved Budget, and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Department / Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices
- Provide inputs to prepare MIS and progress reports for Company Management
Generic Accountabilities (continue)
Internal Communications & Working Relationships
VP, Brand Management.
External Communications & Working Relationships
Contact with external parties including consultants, third party service providers, and government agencies as required
Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design from a recognized institution.
Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- 6 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong project management knowledge and ability to deliver web/digital projects within cross-functional teams.
Work Condition, Physical effort & Work Environment
Minimal, involving sitting, walking, standing and computer operations.
Normal office environment.
Job Family / Sub Family: Communication / Corporate Communications
Revenues/ Budget: Annual OPEX~ TBC
Annual CAPEX~ TBC
Direct Reports: As per organization chart
Indirect Reports: As per organization chart
Interested candidates should send their CVs