|Location||Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
Information Security Security Incident Response Hyderabad Tg
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function are involved in monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems, networks, databases, and Web-based security. Conduct vulnerability assessments and monitor systems, network, databases and Web for potential system breaches. Respond to alerts from information security tools. Report, investigate, and resolve security incidents. Recommend and implement changes to enhance systems security and prevent unauthorized access. Research security trends, new methods, and techniques used in unauthorized access of data in order to preemptively eliminate the possibility of system breach. May oversee internal or external systems security (i.e, cloud services). Ensure that customers and users have the right access to the right systems at the right times.
- Develop and implement SOC and IR systems integrations through automation and orchestration including API, Power Shell, and Python.
- Develop and implement new SOC and IR playbooks from threat hunts to tuning to alert maturity through automation and orchestration.
- Work with Security Operations on detection and response processes and playbooks.
- Perform threat hunting across networks, endpoints, various operating systems, various logs, and identities.
- Work with threat intelligence feeds and enrichment lookups through automation and orchestration.
- Develop security focused content for Siem, including creation of complex threat detection logic and operational dashboards.
- Apply and execute standard information systems theories, concepts and techniques and assist in the development of standards and procedures.
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so.
- experience - 8 + years of experience
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Siem Knowledge and log analysis
- Worked on security sensors which includes proxy, email gateway, Anti-Virus and DLP.
- Previous incident management exposer
- Ability to work Morning or afternoon shift (weekdays)
- Security Certification such as Security +, CEH, CISSP, AZ900, AWS.
- Good knowledge of Security incident response process.
- Good knowledge in Vulnerability management process.
- Clear understanding on different attack vectors, malwares, OWASP 10 and other attack surfaces.
- Good understanding on ITIL framework like Incident, Change, Problem.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the United Health Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
Job Keywords: Information Security, SIR, Security Incident Response, Incident Response, Siem, SOC, Hyderabad, TG, Telangana.
Interested candidates should send their CVs