|Location||Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
Project Manager Fit Out Require Immediately
Applicant Available In UAE (United Arab Emirates) Only!
Position: Project Manager (Fit Out)
- With Minimum of 10 Years Working experience.
- With Strong Knowledge, Background and experience in Fit out Projects.
- experience in management of UAE high rise buildings or high-end residential fit-out projects.
- Pro-active, quality focused and not afraid to make decisions.
- Flexibility in changing requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work closely with peers and external customers.
- Degree Holder
- Immediately Joining
Your responsibilities will include:
Managing the fit-out phase of the project within the schedule and budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards.
Coordinating and liaising closely between client, subcontractors and suppliers.
Supporting the project teams in all aspects of fit-out and finishes, including design development, procurement and construction.
Advising project manager and commercial manager of any cost/program implications.
Ensuring good quality technical support in all areas.
Reading and understanding all relevant drawings relating to their area of works and assess/advise on build-ability and product selection.
Recording and updating detailed progress reports, changes and issues for areas of responsibility.
Setting-up regular, clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
Organizing and leading regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors to monitor progress, ensuring project manager is updated on all issues.
Providing drive to the project programme and ensure sub-contractors meet the requirements for the programme, quality, and in working safely.
Developing customer relationships.
Establishing relationships with project partners and other key stakeholders.
Interested candidates should send their CVs