|Location||Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2021|
Information - Technology
IT Technical Support / Data Management
Region Dubai (Dubai)
We are looking for candidate which is having 2 to 3 years of experience in IT Technical Support, Data Management
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, servers, telephones, printers and scanners.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary. Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Experience in data management software’s for taking care of company data.
- Monitoring, Maintaining & securing all Company data.
- Taking back up from the systems and emails.
- Web Designing & Web Hosting & development experience.
- CCTV Installation experience will be preferred.
- Handling PABX telephone system and monitoring call records through PABX system.
- Knowledge in attendance management software’s.
- End to End responsibility to ensure the availability of hardware infrastructure for development needs
- Knowledge of Cisco ASA/PIX and CSS load balancers, VPN, DNS, Routing/Switching and IP/Sub netting.
- Strong awareness of sub netting and CIDR.
- Good knowledge of DNS. (A records, CNAMES, MX records, Authority Section, TTL values)
- Switching (VLans, STP, trucking etc.) and general networking.
- Understanding of IP routing, TCP/IP ports and services.Different levels of the OSI model and exposure to operating systems. (Windows server and Linux)
- Performs complex storage and server data backup, data migration and disaster recovery operations.
- Administer Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, Smartphone’s, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolves issues.
- Hands on Experience inhandling all IT related equipments.
- Experience in Data Management Software’s.
- Experience in Attendance Management Software’s.
- Ability to communicate & Report Effectively.
- Should work well under pressure and be able to face and overcome unexpected obstacles, including emergencies.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in U.A.E or Middle East.
Must understand the technical requirements of the work and be able to explain the same to others
Strong computer and communication skills required
Interested candidates should send their CV