|Location||Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2021|
Business Development Manager Vacancy in Dubai
A reputed IT company is looking for dynamic Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving revenue growth through providing the organization with new business opportunities and sustainable income flows while managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and potential clients and prospective and cost-effective suppliers under the direction of the Top Management team, per sales and overall organizational strategy implemented to achieve the business targets and with below requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent Administrative and Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent English Speaking, Writing and Reading Skills.
- experience in handling certifications is advantage such ISO, ICV, Skea Awards…etc.
- Knowledge in Accounting and Finance (Budgeting, Forecasting and Control) is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Good business and market knowledge.
- Ability to work and perform with minimum supervision.
- Can work under pressure
- With background in “document control, sales, purchase, inventory, and admin”
- Have a presentable image (Professional Looking) Photo taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance is required.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Drafting business continuity deliverables related to the development and implementation of business continuity management systems.
- Developing and implementing all phases of planning including delivery of the training and awareness campaign, Project Management Plan, Business Impact Analysis, Risk Register, Crisis Communication Plan, Crisis Management Plan and Business Continuity Plan.
- Developing strategies and plans for company’s growth.
- Facilitating exercise, implementation, and testing of Business Continuity Plans.
- Assisting top management and accounts team in yearly planning and budget monitoring to delegation of budget coverage in other departments.
- Researching business opportunities and sustainable income flows.
- Working on business relations to strengthen and widen company’s network.
- Managing relationships and communicating new products and services to existing and prospective clients.
- Meeting and evaluating prospective and cost-effective suppliers.
- Supporting the sales team in tender initiations and preparations, and resolving related complaints by meeting with business partners, service providers and clients.
- Preparing reports on projects’ success and areas needing improvements.
- Providing management with feedback from client.
- Providing support to social media and marketing team.
- Assists in managing on-going projects.
- Lead and drive client engagement including discovery meetings, presentations, and strategic planning.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
Suitable candidates may submit updated profile to E-mail: caree(at)esat.ae, the e-mail subject must be the advertise title.
Interested candidates should send their CV