|Location||Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Street: Al Thanyah
Admin Assistant (Account Assistant)
Knowledge in Excel, Work, PowerPoint
-At lease bachelor degree
-Prior administrative experience.
-With Experience in Construction Company
-At lease with background in Finance, Expense, and or VAT.
-Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
-Attention to detail.
-Multilingual may be preferred or required.
-Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Interested candidates should send their CVs