- Plans, develops and directs environmental and occupational health program in the refinery and follows up on key performance indicators.
- Monitors the plant environmental performance indices and occupational health issues and provides specialized advice to all departments. Organizes and participates in wide range of environmental audits, inspection, investigation and testing activities at various Refinery Operations and ensures compliance to company guidelines. Reviews and suggests recommendations for air quality, effluent quality, handling and management of toxic and hazardous waste, noise radiation, heat stress etc.
- Reports undesirable conditions and implications thereof together with recommendations for improvement in order to achieve company Group Policy objectives on Environmental Protection and Occupational Health. Organizes environmental awareness and training programs. Assists in the development of scope for various consultant environmental HSE studies, eg HSEIA, EIAs, which are required to implement company standards and policies. Assists in the evaluation of related bids.
- B. Sc. in Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering or Equivalent with adequate training in environment protection and monitoring.
- 7 years experience in related field (Environmental Protection & Management) preferably in Refinery or Petrochemical Plants.
- UAE Driving License is an advantage.
- Personal computer skills and knowledge of MS office software.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Job Grade Level: 15
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.