Jul 31, 2020
Control Contracting & Trading
QC Inspector Hvac Vacancy in Dubai
- Educational qualification: BE – Mechanical.
- experience: Minimum 8 years of experience in Oil and Gas/ Petrochemical inspections.
- Knowledge in SAIC, SATIP and Saudi Aramco Desktop standards related to inspections/testing.
- SAPID approval in ARAMCO Projects.
- Familiar with international Standards such as NFPA90A, SMACNA, ASHRAE, ASME 31.9, ASME SEC.IX etc.
Job Descriptions/ Capabilities;
- Review of project specifications, engineering document and ensure client requirements are met.
- Prepare technical queries for clarifications.
- Prepare and implement ITP and quality system procedures.
- Read isometrics, structural and layout drawings.
- Propose corrective action and preventive actions.
- Coordinate with third party inspectors/ agency.
- Coordination with engineering personnel and clients in relation to inspections.
- Guide construction personnel on specification/standard, material etc.
- Attend material inspections, FAT, performance testing, vendor inspections, installation inspection.
- Prepare inspection and Test records and maintain status.
- Computer knowledge and proficient in English.
- Work independently.
Interested candidates can send their CV
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.