Feb 11, 2020
General Consult UAE
Data Center Infrastructure Engineer Vacancy
- Deep Knowledge and experience in Electro mechanical system like UPS, DC system, Batteries, Generators, Electrical switch gears, AC units.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Prepare reports for facility owners and attend regular meetings where the upkeep of the building is on the agenda.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Oversee all operations in the facility, ensuring employees complete their work effectively and correctly at all times.
- Monitor progress on special assignments and daily requirements, interacting with workers accordingly to improve efficiency.
- Ability to analyze Data Centers related risks and provide mitigation plans.
- Maintain policies and ensure all workers follow them closely during daily operations.
- Minimal 4 years of related maintenance experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written and professional communication abilities.
- Highly organized and confident completing administrative tasks.
- Responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electromechanical related works at site and reporting direct to Management.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance activities.
- Creating maintenance procedures and guidelines.
- Managing stocks and maintain network assets.
- Liaise with clients, customers and other engineering departments.
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
- Ensure operations related activities are performed in compliance with company standards and regulations.
- Initiate continuous plans to improve operational effectiveness.
- Ability to provide remote support, support and guide field teams to resolve technical issues.
- Degree of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferable.
- Good leadership skills and ability to lead, guide and manage a team of Data Center Technicians.
- Good Microsoft office skills (Excel / Power Point / Word)
- Driving license is a plus
Interested candidates can send their CV
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.