Nov 08, 2019
General Consult UAE
Document Clerk Vacancy in Dubai
Location: Abu Dhabi
Occupancy: full time
- Draw up the communication procedure by company's system document.
- Draw up document templates based on actual conditions and company system documents.
- Responsible for receiving and dispatching engineering letters.
- Responsible for the document control for project.
- Document Controller Duties and Responsibilities Manage and maintain all controlled company documents.
- Update and control procedure documents and forms Create and manage document hierarchy and process systems.
- Take charge of all document identification, classification and filing frequently conduct document audits confirming they are current and accurately reflect recorded evidence.
- Ensure revised documents are accessible Assist with communication during external audits Conform to company enforced specifications and Document Control Procedures.
- Train Document Control Clerks and delegate and oversee their tasks.
- Train stakeholders of company's -controlled document processes to ensure correct handling of documents from the ground up Oversee document through its entire life cycle (inception to archival)
- Check and edit incoming and outgoing documents and prepare for distribution.
- Create document filing and organizing systems that are both effective and efficient.
- Ensure proper organization and security of documents (paper and electronic).
- Log document requests and help retrieve documents as needed for stakeholders.
- Make available, notify and distribute documents to relevant recipients Confirm delivery of documents to proper personnel Collaborate and communicate with managers and project leaders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided
Interested candidates can send their CV.
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.