To assist in the overall operational and administration of the Master Community in accordance with the community strategy.
- Provide customer service initiatives in achieving the company objectives, policy and procedures.
- Provide assistance and recommendation in provisioning the business plan and strategies for the management of the master community.
- Maintaining customer service function as point of call for the residents/ stakeholders within the community.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the assigned community.
- To ensure that the jointly owned common property is safe and properly maintained, routine site inspection, facilities, and equipment to determine whether repairs or maintenance is needed.
- Assist in setting up and managing the ongoing flow of information between the Developer and stakeholder's necessary to promote cooperation and a harmonious working environment between the groups to the mutual benefit of the community.
Assist in the administration and management of the community service charges collection and expenditure.
- Identify what constitutes appropriate use of any of the Community use facilities, Plot or Unit.
- Support dispute resolution and mediator programs.
Enhance efficient use of Community use facilities and overall administration and governance of the community.
- Assist, manage and record details of covenant breaches including any of remedial action.
- Ensure where required appropriate consents and approvals are obtained and maintain records.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining a regular communications medium to the community, including newsletters, web sites and notice boards, advising the area of news, events and the updates in the community.
- Support the Community Manager to arrange and coordinate Master Community forums, implement and report on reporting on surveys and advice on the feasibilities of community vale add service programs.
- NOC administration Events, advertising, modifications and external party application.
- Liaise with local authorities and governing bodies on issues pertaining to the JBR master community infrastructure.
- Assist in developing and implementing innovative ways to create, maintain and enhance value to community assets.
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Graduate in any discipline, Management of Customer Service, Owners Association or Master Planned Communities.
Minimum experience (number of years): 3 – 6 years in in an Property Management or Strata / Freehold Management Business. Wider administration and FM/property experience is highly regarded.
Interested candidates can send their CV.
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.