Jul 19, 2019
General Consult UAE
Purchasing Officer Vacancy in Dubai
- Review and process all purchase requisitions.
- Source for materials, commercial parts, equipment, etc according to the required specification.
- Be resourceful to source for suppliers and maintain listing of suppliers in order to obtain best prices and terms, timely supplies and prompt service, quick to response and fulfill the requirement of operation needs.
- Seeking a good spread of reliable vendors/suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable price.
- Analyse and negotiate prices of purchases, terms and conditions.
- Issuing of purchase order and provide clear description and instruction to suppliers.
- Administering supplier selection, review and maintain qualified supplier’s data.
- Reviewing and understanding of technical specifications of materials, parts and equipments etc.
- Determine quantity, timing and method of delivery. Ensure timely delivery of all materials and services at an optimum balance between cost, quality, delivery and service.
- Responsible for documentation and shipping arrangements inwards and outwards. Liaise with freight forwarders on shipping matters including the timely movement of materials and equipment in order to minimize waiting time for goods.
- Establish credit facilities from all suppliers on our purchases.
- Perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.
Interested candidates can send their CV.
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.