May 16, 2019
General Consult UAE
Electrician Vacancy in Dubai
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams.
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. Switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazard or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Obedient to PPE requirement for the firm.
- Report any near misses/ accidents/ incidents to the HSEQ department.
- Participate in OSH programs and trainings.
Interested candidates can send their CV.
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.