Apr 15, 2019
General Consult UAE
Finance Assistant Vacancy in Dubai
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters of the organization.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance teams.
- Manage data, records, and reports by checking for errors and verifying accuracy of information.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients.
Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed.
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Interested candidates can send their CV.
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.