Apr 16, 2018
General Consult UAE
Required for a well established sanitary ware and buildings material trading company in Sharjah, a sales executive / Office Administrator
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Sell products and record sales and order information and entering figures and sale transactions into a computer system;
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Good speaking skills in English, Urdu and preferably in Arabic
- Strong Communication skills.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
Interested candidates can send their CV
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.