Jan 10, 2018
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Typical Veterinarian Job Description & duties include:
· Perform surgical operations on wounded animals
· Spay & neuter stray animals
· Vaccinate animals for diseases and infections
· Treat and dress wounds
· Prescribe medications for pets
· Conduct research on disease prevention and medical advancements
· Operate medical equipment used for treatment
· Educate pet owners on proper care for wounded animals
· Attend medical conferences and seminars
· Collaborate with other veterinarians for medical procedures
· Continue learning to stay up to date on best practices for medicine
· Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases or injuries.
· Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds, or performing surgery.
· Inoculate animals against various diseases such as rabies and distemper
· Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
· Operate diagnostic equipment such as radiographic and ultrasound equipment, and interpret the resulting images.
· Advise animal owners regarding sanitary measures, feeding, and general care necessary to promote health of animals.
· Educate the public about diseases that can be spread from animals to humans.
· Train and supervise workers who handle and care for animals.
Please never pay any money to get a Job in Dubai or UAE as a whole. It is free to get Jobs in Dubai. Even the UAE Law does not allow paying money to get a Job. A true Employer can never ask for money from you. That said, we hope you will be able to find a wonderful job in UAE. We advise you to get our latest jobs in your email by Subscrbing to Email Alerts above.