Jan 10, 2018
• 2- 3 years of Furniture Painter / Wood Polisher experience from Gulf Experience.
• Knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials, and application techniques common to the painting trade.
• Skill in the preparation and application of paints, stains, and surface preparation materials to a wide variety of surfaces.
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Attractive salary, accommodation, Transportation and other benefits are provided
• Brush, spray, or hand-rub finishing ingredients, such as paint, oil, stain, or wax, onto and into wood grain; then apply lacquer or other sealers.
• Examine furniture to determine the extent of damage or deterioration, and to decide on the best method for repair or restoration.
• Fill and smooth cracks or depressions, remove marks and imperfections, and repair broken parts, using plastic or wood putty, glue, nails, and/or screws.
• Distress surfaces with woodworking tools or abrasives before staining to create an antique appearance, or rub surfaces to bring out highlights and shadings.
• Recommend woods, colours, finishes, and furniture styles, using knowledge of wood products, fashions, and styles.
Please send your CV.
MLMA Services Limited
Dubai - United Arab Emirates