Aug 15, 2018
3d Graphic Designer For Events Management in Dubai
Image Manipulation, Branding Creation,
Social Media (Facebook, Instagram), Motion Graphics, Conceptual Design,
Corporate Identity, Company Profiles, Campaign Creation, Layout Designs, Events and Exhibitions Designs.
- Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client specification, needs and brand image.
- Supervise projects to ensure that all materials ordered arrive upon agreed time and are in good shape to obtain maximum results.
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best.
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing.
- Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations.
- Facilitate product campaigns and marketing via emails, microsites and other landing pages to boost client to customer interactions.
- Liaise with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery.
- Supervise and mentor design staff on project execution, and submit performance report on assigned projects to the executives for appraisal.
- Good managerial skills to carry other team members along.
- Ability to imbibe good time management and multitasking skills in executing projects.
- Creative with the ability to make designs from the scratch.
- Ability to confirm the project’s scope and budget with the client.
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion. From concept and design to production.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to create collateral, promotional and advertising pieces.
- Work with the Sourcing and Planning Team to develop packaging for all products.
- Assist in planning and art directing photo shoots.
- As the design team grows, should be able to lead and manage junior designers and freelancers.
- Open and receptive to design critique but also able to represent their own work and stand up for design they believe in.
- Able to problem solve and find multiple design solutions, especially under narrow parameters or strict budget restraints.
- Must take pride in their work and be passionate about design.
- Self-driven, proactive and a team player.
- Expertise in Design, PhotoShop, Illustrator and other software.
- Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography, catalogue production, retail graphics and also some web design experience.
- Successfully manages their time, work flow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines.
- Possess solid presentation, listening and communication skills.
- To concept, design and art direct collateral, packaging, advertising and sales materials that creatively and consistently reflect the company's brand identity.
Salary: AED 8,000
Interested candidates can send their CV
General Consult UAE