Jan 10, 2018
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
The IT & Facility Officer job combines 2 functions with:
• IT Infrastructure services to ensure:
o proper computer operation that includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user helpdesk requests so that end users can accomplish business tasks
o proper administration of systems that includes Installing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring all IT infrastructure solutions
• Facility services to ensure:
o proper office administration and procedures that include office access, cleaning, office maintenance, grocery and stationary
IT INFRASTRUCTURE HELPDESK:
- Perform as the first point of contact for all end user IT assistance requests
- Maintain Records for all requests, track until resolution and archive for future reference using company helpdesk tool
- Resolve all first level IT assistance requests in following areas: Basic support on in-house Business Applications system (AS400 platform),MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Exchange / Outlook 2010, Windows W10, Configuration and maintenance of multifunction Printer (HP, Xerox), Remote access tools, MS Sharepoint End user troubleshooting, Video Conferencing, Laptop & Computer general usage, Network troubleshooting, Active Directory 2008 (Server and Client), End user level Proxy management, Windows File server management (quota, rights, disk space), Backup maintenance, Switch maintenance, Mobile devices (Iphone, Ipad), Cisco IP Phones.
- Escalate IT issues for resolution where appropriate and in accordance with the Helpdesk policy
- Communicate service outage / disruption notices to users that are affected by the outage
- Maintain service records for maintenance carried out
- Required to travel and meet end-user to resolve his/her support request if required
IT INFRASTRUCTURE ADMINISTRATION:
- Install, configure, maintain & monitor all end-user hardware (desktop, laptop, Ipad, printers, barcode printers, copiers, Iphone, etc.).
- Install, configure, maintain & monitor all end-user software applications (Windows, MS Office, Outlook, etc.).
- Monitor all network and server activities (daily, weekly and monthly control reports)
- Log and record all system changes and maintain these records
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT:
- Participate in Infrastructure projects with the Infrastructure Project Leader
- Programming of access cards (after approval of the security manager)
- Order office furniture; organising office maintenance and repair work.
- Organize cleaning of the offices in the tower and the free zone
- Ordering stocks for the office pantry and maintaining the pantry clean & tidy
- Administration on orders & invoicing.
- Ordering & monitoring stock for stationery items
- Responsible for the maintenance of all office equipment and for ordering necessary office supplies/equipment. This includes relations with vendors, follow up & quarterly meeting.
- Level 1 Service desk Facilities & Services
- Supervision of 2 office assistants ET & mailroom attendant.
- Supervision of cleaning supervisors ET & FZE
- Ad hoc shopping requests for FM dept.
- Small maintenance works
- Coordination & execution of moves & changes in office layout
- Manage notice boards in offices ET & FZE
OFFICE CONTRACT MANAGEMENT:
- Quarterly reviews (performance, targets etc.)
- SLA monitoring
- Yearly tender process
- Number of direct and indirect reports: 0
- Turnover or any financial responsibility: n/a
- Number of office computer units:30
- Number of office employee to support: 30
- Number of boutique computer / employee: 20
Graduate degree from an accredited institution in Computer Information systems
Technical/Work-based Skills or specific knowledge:
Industry certifications such as MCSE, A+, ITIL and CCNP
Exposure to IT Infrastructure projects
Knowledge in PABX/Voice solutions will be an added advantage
3 to 5 years recent experience in a Helpdesk and /or Systems administration role