Apr 10, 2018
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functionally will be responsible day to day for all financial management aspects of Group operations, all accounting management activities, financial and strategic planning, cash flow management, and financial control functions. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Responsible for preparing annual budgets with senior management and divisional managers to ensure business plans and budgets are agreed. Consolidate and review all final budget schedules and to present these with appropriate reports to the Group CFO.
- Establish and ensure the implementation and maintenance of practical and effective budgetary, accounting, cost and other operation controls to safeguard the group resources.
- Prepare and update a development strategy for the General Ledger. Ensure General Ledger reflects the appropriate resources allocated to each service area.
- Establish, Develop and implement finance, accounting, and auditing policies and procedures (Accounts Manual). To ensure that all financial processes and procedures used the subsidiary companies are fit for purpose and adhered to, so that accurate information is readily available, and that all invoicing, receipts, banking and payment procedures properly maintained, and effectively controlled.
- To review the financial performance against the budget of each division on monthly basis, to report to the Group CFO
- Oversees all company accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, and audit functions.
- Preparing, Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends. Oversees the preparation and management of the capital and operating planning requirements of the company and its subsidiaries to ensure effective financial management.
- To develop and maintain the framework and mechanisms for activity costing and the effective calculation of full activity costs and costing rates across the Group.
- To manage insurance covers and premiums and to ensure that cover is adequate and appropriate
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; conferring with divisional managers and department heads.
- To ensure that bank accounts and investments are properly maintained in accordance with current bank account mandates, as amended by Group from time to time, and reconciled on a monthly basis.
- To ensure that sales are properly recorded and that sales ledgers and associated procedures are properly maintained, and effectively controlled.
- To ensure that fixed assets are properly recorded, depreciated and effectively controlled.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth.
- Giving leadership in the management of a team within the Finance Service Area ensuring that team members are adequately trained and supervised to meet the requirements of the organization.
- Review and monitor the management accounts and challenge financial plans. Responsible for coaching accounts team, mentor and set individual objectives.
- Develop the annual budget of finance department and monitor its implementation throughout the business / financial year.
- To act as the principle contact for the company's auditors, bankers and other financial advisers. Developing external relationships with them.
- Prepare operation reports on the activities of the finance department and submit it to the Chairman in regular basis.
Position Finance Controller - Arabic
Experience of 10 years in Service/Trading/Property/Diversified Independently Handle the accounts at least 5 years in the position as a Controller
Interested candidates can send their CV