Mar 12, 2020
Construction Manager Vacancy in Dubai
Construction Manager-With DM unlimited license.
Applicant should be available in UAE
Willing to join Immediately
1) Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
2) Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
3) Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
4) Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
5) Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
6) Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
7) Direct and supervise workers.
8) Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
9) Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
10) Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
11) Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
12) Develop and implement quality control programs.
13) Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
14) Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
15) Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
16) Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
17) Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
18) Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
Interested candidates can send their CV
General Consult UAE